Kansas City Temple with the Chem Trails, what a beautiful temple.
The sunset and our American Flag, most serene.
Saturday Morning we traveled to the town of Jamesport, MO. Sherwood Quilts was throughing a party, open house.
Rock Island Line.
The Amish children all dressed for a cold day.
This horse was churning Ice Cream,
around and around.
When he stop's the Ice Cream is done.
Fun mode of transportation.
Beautiful craftsmanship, they had a silent Auction and I wanted to win.
I liked this pantry.
And this amazing bed. But we did not win.
Larger carriage for the entire family.
Free puppies?
I miss my grandchildren. They are just so adorable.
Wagon rides.
This cute little boy was holding his hamburger and waiting on the ketchup.
Conductor, explaining his beautiful cedar train, that he built.
Each piece is so amazing.
All aboard the train!!!
Out seeing the sites.
Kansas City Temple at night.
Reminds me so much of the new Brigham City Temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment