Sister GayLynne asked me to go with her for an outing to Trenton. She said that she needed to drop something off to Sister Stokes home first, and to just come in for a minute. Surprise all the sisters were hiding inside and surprised me. I mean surprised me I had no idea that they had planned anything like this. So sweet, and so thoughtful to have these wonderful sisters share their love for me, and being their secretary. It was a very wonderful day, and to have them treat me to a lunch, and give me gifts, was overwhelming and tender. They gave me a cute apron, and a beautiful scarf. I love these dear sisters, so much, they are very dear to my heart.
Some fun photo's of the day.
Surprise "Secretary Day"
We had Burrito's, Salad, Fruit, and a Vegetable tray.
Thank You Sisters!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment