And this giant Green Beatle was inside my boots, I am so glad that I did not just slide my
foot inside, I would have squashed this bug.
So I chased this bug to get a photo, after
I shook him out of my boot. He was to cool and need
his photo taken
He is about an inch long maybe a little bigger.
The Elders were all out working
The wild Phlox are in bloom everywhere
This was a cute little flower very tiny yellow,
looks like a small snapdragon?
Grand River
This egg was on the sand bar, I will check it each week
to see if it hatches. Possible Killdeer egg.
Another fun mushroom
Pecan Grove still no leaves on the tree's
Preachers rock
This is a tadpole, I caught it in my pond to get a photo
There is about 1000 of these all along the pond,
the water just bubbles with all these tadpoles.
Tiny little feet in the back, but none in the front
yet.
Smile for the camera!
This is a tadpole in the water
No comments:
Post a Comment